WONAMO

Please vote every day, the more players there are, the more events we make. Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WONAMO

Please vote every day, the more players there are, the more events we make. Wink

WONAMO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonamo - Online multiplayer RSPS server. Dedicated 24/7, alot of fun things to do and original ideas!

2 posters

Styrna - out.

styrna
    styrna

Styrna - out. Empty Styrna - out.

Post  styrna Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Why? Becouse it's fucked up.
    1st. - there's this dude, just registered, he asks for mod, BECOUSE HE KNOWS ADMIN, and he feels so fkin cool, and i said, if he comes, i go. Well, GL twinz, ull fuck up.
    2nd. - Homer have went too far. He give's items almost everyone, who says they will advertise. That's lame.
    3rd - Fuck, you are the greatest, and if u need my home adress to beat me up, you know where to get it . :*
    4th - Kev, yodawg, thank you for helping me out, HF Wink
    5th - Prox and Jesska - you dudes are cool, always up to trades. ;p
    6th - Lv Rekxi - omg, we started this game, like together, i gave you free cool stuff, and when a glitch occured and my bank was dropped, you was like, FUCK U, u getting free whatever you want, but it was not OK to me. DUDES, biggest respect to him.

And now i'm wondering. Why nobody's giving attention to players, who are from somewhere else? Like Kevs and prox, jesska? couse they are the ones who really see what's happening. Not like some twinz clawz, who have just registered. GL & HF. styrna - out.
    Homer
    Homer
    Wonamo Administrator

Styrna - out. Empty Re: Styrna - out.

Post  Homer Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:25 pm

2nd. - Homer have went too far. He give's items almost everyone, who says they will advertise. That's lame.

I have given items to you and 1 newbie... thats almost everyone?
    styrna
    styrna

Post  styrna Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:37 pm

check out your cool thread, sweetie :*
    Homer
    Homer
    Wonamo Administrator

Post  Homer Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:14 pm

[sarcasm] oh yeah that one you invite 1 friend and you get 10 ags, full bandos, vesta, and a full load of shit [/sarcasm]

Actually i dont care if you quit or dont but you we're a very good mod.. its up to you...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content