WONAMO

Please vote every day, the more players there are, the more events we make. Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WONAMO

Please vote every day, the more players there are, the more events we make. Wink

WONAMO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonamo - Online multiplayer RSPS server. Dedicated 24/7, alot of fun things to do and original ideas!

4 posters

The styrna.

styrna
    styrna

The styrna. Empty The styrna.

Post  styrna Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Well, encouraged from Mr Salax.

Name: Viestarts.
    Grade: 8.
    ----------
    Well, I live in Latvia, Valmiera. I like to hang out with my friends, sometimes get drunk[yea] and stuff. By the way - i don't like summers, I dunno. I got cat, called simpson. I hate that cat very much. Why? - once, when i liked him, he pooped on me. WHILE I WAS SLEEPING. cmon.

--------------------
    How I got here? Well I was chillin, playing Runescape, killing some Avianses, when on exs.lv was posted this wonnamo advertisiment. I was like - oh prolly some Latvian fail server 10/5. But when I went in, I was like wtf, this is good. I was chillin around, then I met with the Fuck. And again, I was like WTF, he's so cool. Then later, I donated and became donator a.k.a. loyal styrna santa
    --------------------------
    How I became mod? Well, I made an apply. The Fuck was like hell yea, but the Homer was offline. ;DD So one evening, I was doing my slayer task, and Fuck teled to me. He was doing some funny emotes, so I telled him, give me Admin, I wanna emotes. Very Happy Ok, we did some cool emotes together. Fuck went offline, but I was like doing some stuff. Later that evening, some error occured and ALL my bank + inv was dropped. [it was not haxed, couse that was only connection lost.] So next morning I said Fuck, to release my Admin powers. So he [i say you he's fkin evil] just degraded my rights to mod. So i'm like this.
    ---------------------------
    Next day, Fuck said, he will be off for 2 days. He gave me one acc, with admin rights, incase of something. So I was like yea. I was playing and stuff, and there 2 guys registered. They were asking questions and stuff. Okey, cool. They reaaaly wanted a drop party, started to complain, so [btw, my nerves arn't that good] I broke down, and made them 4 item drop party. [Those items was like nothing good] And later that day, as he got dropped fury, he offered me it. I bought it for 2 whips. Okey, later he asked me do i need more. I understood what's going on, but I acted like i didn't know anything. So he said, he's friend goes in he's acc and makes them. [btw, he never logged out] so I was like, bb baned, and ip banned him. But, the server had ANOTHER glitch, who IP banned not only he, but me, and the other guy. Yeea, that's it. umm my pic:
    The styrna. Xckrfvafqobysnxcd7ix

- alot of ppl says I'm poser, cmon guys, JUST DONT FKIN SAY IT.
    Homer
    Homer
    Wonamo Administrator

The styrna. Empty Re: The styrna.

Post  Homer Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Nice post.
    Mr Salax

The styrna. Empty Re: The styrna.

Post  Mr Salax Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 am

I have a question... where is Latvia?
    Admin
    Admin