WONAMO

Please vote every day, the more players there are, the more events we make. Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WONAMO

Please vote every day, the more players there are, the more events we make. Wink

WONAMO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonamo - Online multiplayer RSPS server. Dedicated 24/7, alot of fun things to do and original ideas!

4 posters

Twinz Clawz wants to help this server by moding.

Blitz Clawz
    Blitz Clawz

Twinz Clawz wants to help this server by moding. Empty Twinz Clawz wants to help this server by moding.

Post  Blitz Clawz Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:29 am

1) Age? - 15.
    2) How long have you been playing wonamo? First day, and already played around 5hours.
    3) In-Game name? - Twinz Clawz
    4) Why do you want to be moderator? Because there are not many mods, i would like help the server and teach break rulers to not break rules
    5) Will you support wonamo to make it better? Yes, i am already invite 4 friends, and i spamm more for this server. :p
    6) Have you ever been a mod in other RSPS? Yes, i have been mod in bladescape that was 508. Wink
    Btw nedomaju ka tu te esi admins ziirinj. ;D
    Admin
    Admin
    Wonamo Administrator

Twinz Clawz wants to help this server by moding. Empty Re: Twinz Clawz wants to help this server by moding.

Post  Admin Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:55 am

ok i support.

. Ka tu zini ka mani sauc? Very Happy

styrna
    styrna

Twinz Clawz wants to help this server by moding. Empty Re: Twinz Clawz wants to help this server by moding.

Post  styrna Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 pm

ANTI.
    -but anyway, althought i'm going off, it means REC, so DONT GO CRAZY WITH POWER!!!!
    Homer
    Homer
    Wonamo Administrator

Post  Homer Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Support, congrats? Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:57 pm