WONAMO

Please vote every day, the more players there are, the more events we make. Wink

Wonamo - Online multiplayer RSPS server. Dedicated 24/7, alot of fun things to do and original ideas!

Mr Salax Rant and Suggestion

Mr Salax

Mr Salax Rant and Suggestion

Post  Mr Salax on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:53 am

Rant and Suggestions

I believe that for someone to apply for moderator he/she shouldn't have to be a donator, as it is very unfair and there are many players out there who are more matured then some donators that may apply for moderator.

-Mr Salax
    Homer
    Wonamo Administrator

Re: Mr Salax Rant and Suggestion

Post  Homer on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Hmm... this is true...
    styrna

Post  styrna on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Is it?
    -There's a lot of people thinking, when you will be mod, you will be so cool, everyone's respecting you blah, blah, blah.
    ---
    It's not. I'm online all day, answering to all questions. There was this dude, who asked if he can become mod. I said, why not, just make the apply. Later that day, I cought him duping items. With this I want to say, that when you donate, you show Wonamo your loyalty. You don't wanna do stuff, that could get you banned. Am I right?

-mod styrna.

Mr Salax

Post  Mr Salax on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 pm

When I was on you weren't on >Sad. Also, That is one person. Everyone is different, some people can't make the money to donate to Wonamo. Like me pl0x? jks loolz. I am just saying people have their different personalities some are nice and loyal and some hard mental and decisive. :p
    I think all players should have a chance to Apply for moderator, but before they have to proof it. as a suggestion, play 5 days on server and have 50 post or whatever. I'm just saying.
    styrna

Post  styrna on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Well, yea, everyone could make an apply, EVERYONE, no requirements. But that's just an apply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:57 am