WONAMO

Please vote every day, the more players there are, the more events we make. Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WONAMO

Please vote every day, the more players there are, the more events we make. Wink

WONAMO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonamo - Online multiplayer RSPS server. Dedicated 24/7, alot of fun things to do and original ideas!

3 posters

Mr Salax Rant and Suggestion

Mr Salax

Mr Salax Rant and Suggestion Empty Mr Salax Rant and Suggestion

Post  Mr Salax Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:53 am

Rant and Suggestions

I believe that for someone to apply for moderator he/she shouldn't have to be a donator, as it is very unfair and there are many players out there who are more matured then some donators that may apply for moderator.

-Mr Salax
    Homer
    Homer
    Wonamo Administrator

Mr Salax Rant and Suggestion Empty Re: Mr Salax Rant and Suggestion

Post  Homer Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Hmm... this is true...
    styrna
    styrna

Post  styrna Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Is it?
    -There's a lot of people thinking, when you will be mod, you will be so cool, everyone's respecting you blah, blah, blah.
    ---
    It's not. I'm online all day, answering to all questions. There was this dude, who asked if he can become mod. I said, why not, just make the apply. Later that day, I cought him duping items. With this I want to say, that when you donate, you show Wonamo your loyalty. You don't wanna do stuff, that could get you banned. Am I right?

-mod styrna.
    Mr Salax

Post  Mr Salax Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 pm

When I was on you weren't on >Sad. Also, That is one person. Everyone is different, some people can't make the money to donate to Wonamo. Like me pl0x? jks loolz. I am just saying people have their different personalities some are nice and loyal and some hard mental and decisive. :p
    I think all players should have a chance to Apply for moderator, but before they have to proof it. as a suggestion, play 5 days on server and have 50 post or whatever. I'm just saying.
    styrna
    styrna

Post  styrna Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Well, yea, everyone could make an apply, EVERYONE, no requirements. But that's just an apply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:44 pm