WONAMO

Please vote every day, the more players there are, the more events we make. Wink

Wonamo - Online multiplayer RSPS server. Dedicated 24/7, alot of fun things to do and original ideas!

Forum Game

Homer
    Wonamo Administrator

Re: Forum Game

Post  Homer on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:13 am

Once upon a time, there was a man who had a rich maxed pure and died in the wilderness. He was fucking lured by styrna and he took out he's Dragon claws and KO`ed everyone he saw. Next day he started to level skills, the skill he started to level was fucking hard and he took a large cup of tea and started to do the masturbating. But then there a lvl 99 zerker noob named Pie came and cut off half of his armadyl godsword and the half was hilt. ;[ Then he told the admin that he likes cats and monkey band stole his bicycle he said: "Yo dawg, I lost my dawg can you be my dawg till I find a new brown bicycle for my dawg so he

Cyber

Post  Cyber on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 am

Once upon a time, there was a man who had a rich maxed pure and died in the wilderness. He was fucking lured by styrna and he took out he's Dragon claws and KO`ed everyone he saw. Next day he started to level skills, the skill he started to level was fucking hard and he took a large cup of tea and started to do the masturbating. But then there a lvl 99 zerker noob named Pie came and cut off half of his armadyl godsword and the half was hilt. ;[ Then he told the admin that he likes cats and monkey band stole his bicycle he said: "Yo dawg, I lost my dawg can you be my dawg till I find a new brown bicycle for my dawg so he got a new laptop for
    Homer
    Wonamo Administrator

Post  Homer on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Once upon a time, there was a man who had a rich maxed pure and died in the wilderness. He was fucking lured by styrna and he took out he's Dragon claws and KO`ed everyone he saw. Next day he started to level skills, the skill he started to level was fucking hard and he took a large cup of tea and started to do the masturbating. But then there a lvl 99 zerker noob named Pie came and cut off half of his armadyl godsword and the half was hilt. ;[ Then he told the admin that he likes cats and monkey band stole his bicycle he said: "Yo dawg, I lost my dawg can you be my dawg till I find a new brown bicycle for my dawg so he got a new laptop for his dawg so he could
    styrna

Post  styrna on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Once upon a time, there was a man who had a rich maxed pure and died in the wilderness. He was fucking lured by styrna and he took out he's Dragon claws and KO`ed everyone he saw. Next day he started to level skills, the skill he started to level was fucking hard and he took a large cup of tea and started to do the masturbating. But then there a lvl 99 zerker noob named Pie came and cut off half of his armadyl godsword and the half was hilt. ;[ Then he told the admin that he likes cats and monkey band stole his bicycle he said: "Yo dawg, I lost my dawg can you be my dawg till I find a new brown bicycle for my dawg so he got a new laptop for his dawg so he could say: "yo dawg, i heard

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 1:00 am